MSI is pleased to announce the immediate formation and availability of Operation Hardened Buckeye!
This special program is dedicated to assisting Ohio’s Rural Electrical Cooperatives.
MSI will set up aggregated groups of Electrical Cooperatives and perform services and offer tools to the groups en-masse at discounted rates, as if they were one large company. Essentially, this allows the co-ops to leverage group buying, while still receiving individual reports, software licenses and overall group-level intelligence & metrics.
MSI will offer a package consisting of the following:
- External Vulnerability Assessment with aggregated executive level reports/metrics & individual technical detail reports
- An aggregated Targeted Threat Intelligence engagement with individual notifications of critical findings and an aggregated intelligence report for the group
- 3 HoneyPoint Agent licenses and a console license per co-op that participates
- Deep discounts to individual co-ops who desire application assessment, internal vulnerability assessments, wireless assessments or other MSI professional services (including MSI::Vigilance & ICS Network Segregation Services)
- Deep discounts for ongoing assessments and targeted threat intelligence as a service
Caveats: All assessments will be performed at the same time. Co-ops must each sign onto a common MSA. Each co-op will be billed for the total of the package divided by the number of participating co-ops. Co-ops must provide accurate IP address ranges for their external assessment.
This enables the co-ops to have a security baseline of their security posture performed, including aligning their current status against that of their peers. It also allows for each of the co-ops to deploy a HoneyPoint Agent in their DMZ, business network and control network for detection capabilities. The targeted threat intelligence will provide them with an overall threat assessment, as well as identifying individual targets that have either already been attacked or are likely to provide easy/attention raising targets for future attacks.
For more information, please contact Allan Bergen via the email below or call (513) 300-0194 today!