SANS has allowed us to offer a 10% discount to our readers who attend their SCADA Security Summit. The event is being held in Orlando this year, February 12-13, with optional training courses wrapped around on both sides. We think this is a great event and we are proud to be able to help SANS promote it.
You can get your discount using the discount code: MicroSolvedSCADA
More information about the event follows below (Overview provided by SANS):
More than 1,200 security analysts and process control engineers, from government and industry, have attended the SCADA Security Summits. That’s because Summits are the one place where the people shaping the future of control systems security come together to share the lessons they have learned and because the Summits give attendees unique, early access to important new information. This year’s program will be no different. If you have any responsibility for security of control systems – policy, engineering, governance or operations you won’t want to miss the 2013 Summit in Orlando, Florida.
At the Summit you will:
- Learn why control systems are so difficult to protect and arm yourself with clear case studies showing what’s been done and what can be done to protect SCADA and other control systems.
- Learn the language of control systems so you can be of more help to the engineers who plan and deploy such systems.
- Understand the requirements and constraints faced by owners and operators of automation systems. Determine the state of the art in control system security as a benchmark for your own future planning.
- How to build an ICS security program and develop your team.
- Better understand what government can and can’t do by learning the requirements, constraints and current capabilities available to secure critical control systems.
For more information and to register click here http://www.sans.org/event/north-american-scada-2013