Mobile application security continues to be a hot topic within the information security community. With more and more employees expecting to use their own devices at their workplaces, IT departments are scrambling to develop the right approach for securing their data.
If you’re working on developing security policies or seeking ways to secure your mobile applications, you may find some of these resources helpful. Stay safe out there!
- Programming Mobile Devices: In Introduction for Practitioners by Tommi Mikkonen
- Embedded Java Security: Security for Mobile Devices by Mourad Debbabi, Mohamed Salah, Chamseddiing Talhi, Sami Zhioua
- Advances in Security and Payment Methods for Mobile Commerce by Wen-Chen Hu, Chung-wei Lee, Weidong Kou
- Construction and Analysis of Safe, Secure, and Interoperable Smart Devices: International Workshop CASSIS 2004, by Gilles Barthe (Editor)
- Anti-Virus Software for Smartphones (CNET)
- Guidelines for Security Mobile Computing Devices (Stanford University)
- Mobile Security Definition and Solutions (CIO Magazine)
- Five Steps to Protect Mobile Devices Anywhere, Anytime (TechRepublic)
- Mobile Device Security Through Virtualization (EDN)
- Mobile Device Protection (SC Magazine)