If you haven’t followed us on Twitter (@microsolved) yet, be sure to do so. Here are a few reasons why you should look to our Twitter feed for more great content from MSI:
- Ongoing curated news feeds of some of the most interesting and best information security news & event coverage
- Discussions of emerging threats and significant issues around InfoSec
- Pointers to free tools & resources to help your team protect your data & systems
- Easy way to talk to us & engage in pro-bono Q&A sessions
- AND NOW – 2 New Games a week:
- Mondays will feature the “Hacker Challenge” – a weekly technically-focused fun activity or challenge (decrypt a secret, solve a puzzle, find something specific across the net, etc.)
- Thursdays will feature the “Throw Back Thursday Hacker Trivia” – weekly trivia contest focused on hacker, InfoSec and technology; with occasional prizes for the winners!
So, grab an account on Twitter or follow us there, and don’t just keep up to date, but talk to us. We want to hear your thoughts, the security challenges you are facing and anything that will help us serve your information security needs. Plus, we know reading log files and patching systems can get tedious, so we will try to mix in a little fun along the way! See you there!