Got an idea for a webinar you would like to see us tackle in 2014? If so, drop us a line via the comments or give me a shout on Twitter (@lbhuston) and share it with us. We are looking to build a set of monthly webinars and would love to hear what you want to hear more about.
Currently in the idea hopper are:
- ICS/SCADA/Smart Grid security topics
- Online crime trends
- Use cases for HoneyPoint and ProtoPredator
- Using free or low cost tools to increase your security team’s capability (Thanks @icxc)
- Persistent Penetration Testing Strategies
- Scoping and focusing penetration tests for real world business results
- Ideas for security intelligence operations
- Many, many more!
Drop me a line with a topic and I’ll enter you into a drawing to win a free copy of HoneyPoint Personal Edition!
Thanks for reading and for sharing your interests. We want to 2014 to be your most successful information security year to date!
Seeking Topics for 2014 Webinars | MSI :: State of Security http://t.co/PVdrn8Ls2X
What do you want us to tackle in 2014? http://t.co/J4gZpJoCnU
What do you want us to tackle in 2014? http://t.co/Pt1wy2NjLN
Seeking Topics for 2014 Webinars | MSI :: State of Security http://t.co/coAraLE5OF
Seeking Topics for 2014 Webinars | MSI :: State of Security http://t.co/0ffuIS7xPR