OK folks, here is a quick poll around some of the classes we are considering teaching later this year. We would like your input as to which topics interest you the most.
If you would like to share your opinions, and tell us your areas of interest, please feel free to either email us the top 3 choices of classes and content you would like to see us focus on, to email@example.com or via Twitter (@lbhuston). The numbers of your choices will suffice.
If you have other ideas you would like to see, please let us know.
Our idea list:
- Honeypots for ICS/SCADA
- Basic honeypots for detection
- Tampering with active attackers
- Tracing international attackers
- Social media investigations
- Pen-testing REST APIs with Xojo
- Mapping business processes to technology & security
- Passive assessment techniques
- Deep dive research techniques
- Mapping TOR hidden sites
Thanks for reading and for sharing your opinions!